1. I solemnly declare that here comes a name-calling era, and we would curse the enemy softly to death. (June 11, 2009 08:00:39)
2. Overturning police cars is a super-tough workout physically. I enjoy this sport event which probably is the only sport event I like, and I will definitely participate in. (June 15, 2009 18:46:59)
3. In this country, tyranny deprives not only ordinary people of their rights to life, but also their rights to express their opinions, including the right to question, the right to inquire and the right to know. All the efforts to acquire the rights have been destroyed by the authorities at all costs. People who died of tyranny had no place to be buried. (June 21, 2009 10:17:46)
4. Horror does not come from savageness and brutality but the universal acquiescence in brutality. Sadly. (July 4, 2009)
5. Let these be the last words: the persons who hate to sleep early at night and love to stroke the keyboards in front of monitors create a miracle of ending the last dark age.â ¨(August 2, 2009 01:45:55)
6. We shall terminate the totalitarianism in our own hands, and therefore take this honor for granted to avenge generations of our fathers and grandfathers. We will pass on the offspring a brand new reality which is bright, lively and totally different. (August 10, 2009 19:26:06)
7. What can they do to me? None other than deportation, kidnapping and imprisonment of me or make me completely vanish. They don’t feature imagination and creativity, and they are lack of happiness and the capability to soar up into the sky, what a pathetic political group.(November 19, 2009 05:41:06)
8. What occurred 20 years ago was the massacre of lives of students, what occurs currently is the profanity of souls of students, and a generation had been twisted into idiots due to the trample of truth.
As far as these 100,000 retards were concerned, they already outdid themselves this time by getting organized to do goose-stepping.
(August 29, 2009 08:41:51)
9. Every delight we had on Twitter is a death of dictatorship and totalitarianism. (September 3, 2009 08:45:53)
10. Choices after waking up: 1. To live or to die? 2. To be true or to lie? 3. To be lively or to decay? 4. To love or to be forsaken? 5. To be wise or to be idiotic? 6. To smile or to be humiliated? 7. To denounce or to celebrate? 8. To be more courageous or to be more fearful? 9. To take action or to be brainwashed? 10. To be free or to be jailed?â ¨(September 5, 2009 08:50:36)
And one for luck
11. There are no outdoor sports as graceful as throwing stones at a dictatorship in this world, and there are no interactive communications as exciting as the gang-fight style in the digital virtual world. (March 10, 2010 08:03:08)
You can read more here.